Terms & Conditions
⦁ The Store contains detailed information about goods, such as their description, price, and availability data from vendors.
⦁ The price quoted in € (EUR) and displayed on the product at the time of order is final and binding, inclusive of VAT but exclusive of shipping costs.
⦁ To place an order, the Buyer must either fill out and submit the online order form on the Shop website or register in the store using the registration form, log in as a registered user, and proceed to purchase their selected products.
⦁ Once the delivery and payment method are chosen, the Buyer will be informed of the total value of the contract.
⦁ If the Buyer is a consumer purchasing goods not directly related to their business, the Seller will send an email notification within two working days after order confirmation and verification of buyer identity and provided data. The email will contain comprehensive order information, including the ordered goods and quantities, unit price, total contract price, details of applicable taxes, payment method, delivery cost, and confirmation requirements..
For registered users in the Store who log into their accounts during the online purchase process, an order confirmation email with similar information will be sent.
⦁ If the customer is not a consumer, a basic email notification about the order will be sent to the provided address.
⦁ The final confirmation of an order made by the Purchaser represents an offer to enter into a sales agreement.
⦁ The sales agreement is concluded when the Seller accepts the order.
⦁ The Seller will notify the Buyer, who confirmed the order, about the acceptance of the order by sending an email to the provided address.
Payment for the ordered goods can be made using any of the following methods:
a) Direct bank transfer
b) Online payment by Credit Card
c) Payments by Paypal
d) Payment by Revolut Pay
Online payment through a payment card company supports the following eCard methods of payment:
• Visa Electron
• MasterCard Electronic
The Seller retains the right to offer other payment methods besides those listed in § 3 paragraph 1, based on individual arrangements with you.
For certain goods, the Seller may exclude some of the procurement and payment methods for the order.
Companies within the European Union with an active VAT number can purchase goods at net prices. To avail this option, create an account and provide the EU VAT number via email before placing an order. After logging in, product prices without VAT will be displayed on your EU account.
Delivery Of Goods:
1. The delivery of goods to the Buyer can be accomplished in the following ways:
- Via courier service to the address provided by the Buyer during the order placement.
- Through personal collection by the Buyer or an authorized person at the Seller’s premises.
2. The approximate price list for shipping costs can be found on the product card at the Shop website https://www.vwmodul.com/
3. During the order placement, the Buyer will always be presented with the approximate cost of delivering the selected goods to the specified address.
4. For orders delivered outside Hungary, especially outside the European Union, the Buyer can choose one of three payment methods after receiving confirmation with information on the total contract value, including the delivery cost, but excluding potential additional duties:
- Bank transfer payment directly to the Seller’s account.
- Electronic payment using a credit card (handled by eCard’s online payment system).
- Electronic payment using a PayPal account.
5. Once the payment is received or verified through electronic payment systems (eCard SA or PayPal), the Seller will provide the contracted goods to the courier for delivery to the specified address.
6. Upon receiving the goods, the Buyer or the authorized person is required to carefully inspect the product packaging and the external condition of the goods.
7. Please refer to the shipment details and requirements for more information
Claims And Returns:
1. The Seller cannot be held responsible for any delays or non-delivery of ordered goods resulting from incorrect or inaccurate address information provided by the Buyer.
2. Buyers from the European Union have the right to cancel the contract within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery, as per Art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 22, item . 271, as amended. D.).
3. Buyers from the European Union have the right to return purchased goods without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of delivery.
4. Both the withdrawal mentioned in § 5.pkt 2 and the return of purchased goods, as mentioned in § 3 5.pkt, are only possible when the goods are intact, including their original packaging.
5. The amount paid for the purchased goods will be refunded to the Buyer within 14 days after the Seller receives the refund. If the payment was made by credit card, the refund will be directly credited to the Buyer’s card.
6. Claims for damage during transit or non-compliance with the order of purchased goods should be reported to the Seller within 3 days from the date of delivery along with a damage report. A damage report is required to initiate the claim procedure.
7. All complaints are dealt with within 14 working days from the date of receipt by the Seller in writing. In cases of complaints related to goods purchased at https://www.vwmodul.com/, is necessary to provide defective goods with proof of purchase. The Seller has 14 working days to respond to the complaint from the date of receiving the advertised goods. The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the advertiser, and the cost of delivering such goods to the claimant (upon complaint acceptance) shall be borne by the Seller.
8. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without incurring any costs, except for the extra cost incurred by the consumer in choosing a method of delivery other than the least expensive, normal delivery offered by the Seller, and the direct cost of returning the goods (shipping of goods) in cases where, due to their nature, the goods cannot be normally returned by post. The shipping cost of such goods to the advertiser (after complaint acceptance) shall be borne by the Seller.
9. Both in the case of returning the goods as a result of withdrawal and a recognized claim, the refund includes the cost of the goods in the amount paid by the Buyer when ordering the product and the cost of the cheapest form of shipping offered by the Seller, regardless of the shipping form chosen by the Buyer.
10. If the Seller does not respond to the Buyer’s complaint within 14 working days, calculated in accordance with the provisions of § 5.pkt 7, it is assumed that the complaint has been reasonably accepted by the Seller.
11. Products ordered specifically for the customer, not included in stock, and with a specified shipping time of more than 24 hours, are not refundable.
12. The rules for returning goods do not apply to sales outside the European Union. Please carefully consider your purchases.
13. Products ordered specifically for the customer, not included in stock, and with a specified shipping time of more than 24 hours, are not refundable.